Règle d'inscription : Votre NOM d'UTILISATEUR DOIT COMMENCER PAR VOTRE PRENOM REEL, en entier.
Derrière celui-ci, vous pouvez mettre ce que vous voulez.

Votre premier message devra être une petite présentation perso, dans Présentation des nouveaux membres, afin que nous fassions connaissance.

Richard Jules Verascope manifacturing date

Ce forum est destiné à recevoir toutes vos questions sur les appareils anciens, si elles ne trouvent pas meilleur thème ci-dessous, mais pas les petites annonces de ventes, achats ...
Stefano

Richard Jules Verascope manifacturing date

Message non lu par Stefano »

Dear all,
my name is Stefano, from Italy, and I am new to the forum.
Thank you for your hospitality.
I have a Richard Jules Verascope exactly as the one at the link
http://www.collection-appareils.fr/x/ht ... 16014.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
As manufacturing date I read 1894.
I would like to ask if you know if all the production refers to that year (i.e. if all the pieces of this model are from 1894).
Mine has the number 46478 on the back (on the plate box) and lenses n.77932 and n.77945; inside I see 22N and a 17830 handwritten.
I thank you for any information you could provide about the date of manifacture of my Verascope.

Kind regards,
Stefano
Arnaud SAUDAX
Membre des Amis du Site et du Forum
Membre des Amis du Site et du Forum

Re: Richard Jules Verascope manifacturing date

Message non lu par Arnaud SAUDAX »

:Hello: Stefano, 1894 is the date of production of the first Vérascope. This model appears in 1907, but was producted during long time...
Normally, the number on magasin is handwritten inside, because body and magasin need some adjustement.
Iconomécanophile chauvin...
Stefano

Re: Richard Jules Verascope manifacturing date

Message non lu par Stefano »

Thank you Arnaud! Much appreciated.
I have the two numbers that don't match (the one on the magasin and the other one handwritten inside), so maybe this magasin is not the one which came initially with the camera.
Thank you for the information.

KR
Stefano
Répondre

Retourner vers « La collection d'appareils photo »