Règle d'inscription : Votre NOM d'UTILISATEUR DOIT COMMENCER PAR VOTRE PRENOM REEL, en entier.
Derrière celui-ci, vous pouvez mettre ce que vous voulez.

Votre premier message devra être une petite présentation perso, dans Présentation des nouveaux membres, afin que nous fassions connaissance.

Wolstan

Le passage par cette section est désormais obligatoire avant toute demande d'identification ou d'estimation
wolstan dixie

Wolstan

Message non lu par wolstan dixie »

Hello - I am a 70 year old man from London. I have been searching for the last 40 years for my father's camera, and finally identified it as a Goerz Roll Tengor (that took some doing in itself). Having bought one, I am unsure of a number of points about it which I would like clarifying.
Jacques Bratieres
Membre des Amis du Site et du Forum

Re: Wolstan

Message non lu par Jacques Bratieres »

Hello,
welcome
We take the opportunity of this first message to inform you of some habits and traditions regarding the forum.
We wish your identification name on the forum to start with your full first name. Feel free to add (or not) something else in order to avoid any duplications.
Warning, any failure of this can slow down the answers.

While creating your first message, if it is a new thread, you must give it a title. If in this title you mention the trademark of a camera or accessories, please write it in between square brackets, for example [Nikanon]. This precaution is very useful because in the pages of presentation of equipment on this site, you can find all the forum threads regarding this brand, the link between the brand of the device and messages is determined by what lies between brackets.

If in your posts, you want to include photos (essential for the identification and estimation requests), you have to upload them to the forum server and not use a link to an external hosting website. (viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2745

If you get lost in the functioning mode of this forum, please do not hesitate to ask for help. The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) can be also very useful: faq.php

If you want to use the free classified ads section, please always indicate a sale price because it's not an auction. Before putting on sale, it may be helpful to ask for an estimate, sometime after obtaining an identification.

The forum is rich in topics, do not hesitate to browse them before placing your first thread. You'll find perhaps a common topic to yours, and you will see better where to file your message wisely.

You are welcom e to share our passion.
J.Bratières
https://www.qobra.fr
Daniel C

Message non lu par Daniel C »

Hello Wolstan. :Tchin:
Welcome on board !
Do not hesitate to show us a photo of your dear old gem and ask for every questions you may have about it.
We will try our best to give answers.
Tout change mais rien ne change
Lao Tseu
Eric Carlhan

Message non lu par Eric Carlhan »

Bonjour et welcome
Le prix s'oublie, la qualité reste
Bastien (1ère gâchette chez Volfoni)
Frédéric SEC

Message non lu par Frédéric SEC »

Hello,
welcome
Regards.

Frédéric.
Dans ces pays ou le pied règne en maître, il serait bon que le mètre prit pied.
Boris Vian - Un Automne à Pékin.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Présentation des nouveaux membres (Passage obligatoire) »